Tonight's Exclusive: @TamekaRaymond Sets The Record Straight About @Usher

via http://necolebitchie.com/2012/09/25/tameka-raymond-dishes-on-usher-sleeping-w...

Tameka Raymond is finally speaking out!

After a long, ugly custody battle that played out for the world to see, which resulted in Tameka losing full custody of her kids to Usher, Tameka is finally dishing her side of the story in an exclusive interview with Entertainment Tonight.  In the preview clip leaked by ‘ET,’ Tameka talks about the rumors that Usher bedded down her bridesmaid and best friend saying that he admitted to doing so (regardless of what he may have told Oprah). She also says that even though this might be the ultimate betrayal, she can see how a woman can be caught in the “trap” of Usher’s charm:

He admitted to sleeping with one of the two. It was a very disappointing revelation. I had suspected for some time. You have to understand, this is like family to us. This is someone who was there when my children were born. She took me to the hospital when I was in labor with one of them. I hate to say it but I somewhat empathize with her because I feel that she was vulnerable and she fell into  somewhat of a trap.

[A trap how?]

I think that she got very close to him as a result of being my friend and I feel as though he used it to his advantage. I mean, clearly.

[Because he can be charming and just lure the women in or...?]

I think we all would admit that he’s very charming.

Last week, when Usher sat down with Oprah, he was asked about the accusations that he cheated on Tameka with one of her bridesmaids and he responded:

Well, the conversation about the bridesmaid has always been one that’s been complicated, very difficult. Outside of my marriage with her and our separation and our divorce, I did have exchanges with [the bridesmaid]. We were friends. She was someone who was a part of the children’s lives before and it had always been perceived that we were in a relationship or we either had some sort of exchange. This was after the marriage.

Watch a preview of Tameka’s interview (which airs tonight) on ET.

Read more: Tameka Raymond Dishes On Usher Sleeping With Her Bridesmaid In First Interview Since Custody Battle | Necole Bitchie.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment